Bad skin habits
There are some differences between the skin of a man and a woman. Generally, man has an oiler skin and hence need skincare products made specifically for their skin.
According to research, the higher amount of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and testosterone in the male body is the cause of an oiler skin. The hormones stimulate sebaceous glands causing the production of excess oil and enlarged pores.
How to Tighten Enlarged Pores?
Here are some of the best ways to help shrink the appearance of pores for a flawless look.
The key to tightening enlarged pores is keeping them clear by carrying out good and effective skincare routines.
1. Pick your skincare products carefully
2. Cleanse your face
- Choose a gentle, non-comedogenic cleanser to gently wipe away oil and impurities without stripping your skin of hydration. The best types of cleansers for oily skin are foams, gels, powders, and clays.
- Only use warm water to wash your face. Hot water can cause your pores to look even larger.
- Using your fingertips, gently massage the cleanser over your face. Rubbing your cleanser harder may cause inflammation, redness, and sensitivity. You can also use a silicone face brush to thoroughly and gently cleanse your face.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water to help tighten the pores and pat your skin dry
3. Exfoliate your skin
4. Moisturize for balanced hydration
5. Use sunscreen daily
Home Remedies - How to Get Rid of Large Pores
Sugar Honey Scrub
Baking Soda Exfoliating Toner
Tea Tree Oil
How to Prevent Large Pores?
Keep your face clean and exfoliated
Eat a balanced diet
Clean Your Skin Before Going to Bed
Conclusion: How to Get Rid of Large Pores
Hi, it’s Judy!