Table of Contents
- 1 What Is HairMax?
- 2 HairMax Laser Bands Review
- 3 HairMax Laser Combs Review
- 4 Let’s Take a Closer Look At Hairmax
- 5 Do HairMax Laser Devices Work?
- 6 Hairmax Return Policy & Warranty
- 7 Are There Any Side Effects When Using Hairmax Laser Devices?
- 8 Other Hair Max Hair Growth Products
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions
- 10 Conclusion
What Is HairMax?
- Headbands that fit over your head and release small amounts of laser power to your scalp. You wear it regularly for short periods of time, and it is painless and comfortable.
- Hair combs that look much the same as regular combs and are used 3 times a week to produce the results you want.
HairMax Laser Bands Review
- LaserBand 41 – ComfortFlex
- LaserBand 82
LaserBand 41 – ComfortFlex
At just 6 ounces, the LaserBand 41 is easy to maneuver and super comfortable, and it uses 41 medical-grade lasers, not LEDs, to promote hair growth and prevent future hair loss.
It is also FDA-cleared, lightweight, and cordless.
The LaserBand 82 has a total of 82 medical-grade lasers, it works much the same as the LaserBand 41 does, you need to use it three times a week, but a full scalp treatment takes only 90 seconds.
HairMax Laser Combs Review
- Ultima 9 Classic LaserComb
- Ultima 12 LaserComb
Ultima 9 Classic LaserComb
As you can guess, the Ultima 9 Classic LaserComb features nine medical-grade lasers to stop and reverse the thinning of your hair. You simply use it for a total of 11 minutes three times a week, so that you can grow healthy hair, increase hair density, and prevent future hair loss.
Ultima 12 LaserComb
The Ultima 12 LaserComb is similar to the Ultima 9 LaserComb, except that you use it for eight minutes at a time for three days a week. It consists of 12 medical-grade lasers instead of nine.
This laser comb features a built-in lighted timer to track the treatment time.
Both laser combs are FDA-cleared for males and females and come with a full two-year warranty and everything you need to begin using them immediately.
Let’s Take a Closer Look At Hairmax
Do HairMax Laser Devices Work?
- “I am pleasantly surprised by my results.”
- “After 6 months of continuous use, I must confess that the product is working very well for me.”
- “My friends and family can already see the difference in my hair!”
- “So far, so good!”
Hairmax Return Policy & Warranty
By now, you might be wondering what happens if you are dissatisfied with the product, and there is more good news in this area.
The company also recommends that you use the product for a certain length of time before you see results, and that time varies depending upon the product itself, but most people see at least some results within two months.
Are There Any Side Effects When Using Hairmax Laser Devices?
Other Hair Max Hair Growth Products
These products include dietary supplements such as niacin, biotin, MSM, and DHT blockers as well as a quick-dry hair towel, hair fibers that are meant to bind the hair you already have, and a special applicator to make sure that the fibers are applied evenly across your scalp.
They also make specialized shampoos and conditioners as well as a scalp infusion to rejuvenate the hair and scalp, and a hair booster that you can use immediately after you get out of the shower.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do LLLT Devices Really Work?
Is LLLT safe?
Yes, LLLT is very safe and effective for both men and women. Across all the studies and clinical trials that have been conducted, no side effects were noticed. However, if you have skin cancer of the scalp, you should consult with your doctor before using any LLLT device.
How Long Does It Take To See Results With Hairmax Laser Devices?
What Are The Benefits Of Hairmax Laser Devices?
Other than reversing hair thinning, strengthening the hair, and increasing its density and fullness, here are some benefits of Hairmax laser devices:
- They are non-invasive
- They are FDA-cleared
- No side effects
Can You Use Hairmax on Wet Hair?
Can I Use Minoxidil And Hairmax Laser Devices Together To Treat My Hair Loss?
Hi, it’s Judy!