Check out these BaByliss hair dryer reviews to see which product is best for you!
Table of Contents
- 1 Best BaByliss Hair Dryers
- 1.1 Best Overall: BaBylissPRO Ceramix Xtreme Hair Dryer
- 1.2 Best Professional-Grade: BaBylissPRO Tourmaline Titanium 5000
- 1.3 Best Lightweight: BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Hair Dryer
- 1.4 Best for Fast Drying: BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Portofino
- 1.5 Best for Travel: BaBylissPRO TT Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer
- 1.6 Best with Far-Infrared Heat: BaBylissPRO Tourmaline Titanium 3000
- 1.7 Best for Short Hair: BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Bambino
- 1.8 Best Rotating Hot Brush: BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Rotating Hot Air Brush
- 2 FAQ - BaByliss Hair Dryer Reviews
- 3 Conclusion: BaByliss Hair Dryer Reviews
Best BaByliss Hair Dryers
Best Overall: BaBylissPRO Ceramix Xtreme Hair Dryer
This hair dryer is made for professional use but is inexpensive enough to appeal to the general public. If you want a high-powered, easy-to-hold hair dryer that provides 2000 watts of power, this one’s for you.
In addition to distributing heat evenly, the ceramic technology in this hair dryer generates tons of negative ions that help reduce static electricity, resulting ina shiny and smooth hair.
It is also so lightweight that you can use it for long periods of time without any muscle aches or pains. It gives out even heat distribution for faster drying times, and it works on all hair types, including coarse and thick hair.
- Emits negative ions to reduce static electricity for smoother hair
- Uses ceramic technology that provides even heat distribution and protects hair from damage
- Comes with 6 settings, 3 for heat, and 3 for speed
- Offers a full 2000 watts of heating power
- Comes with a concentrator nozzle
- Great for all hair types
- Some think that the temperature is difficult to adjust
Best Professional-Grade: BaBylissPRO Tourmaline Titanium 5000
This is a professional hair dryer that provides 1900 watts of power yet is very lightweight and easy to maneuver. The concentrator nozzle makes it much easier to concentrate the heat on certain spots if you wish, and it is good for all hair types, including thick and coarse hair.
It uses far-infrared heat to dry the hair, which means that it dries very fast, and it even comes with six different settings, three for heat, and three for power.
- Some complained that it emits a bad smell
- Some claim that it stopped working shortly after purchase
Best Lightweight: BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Hair Dryer
Not only is this hair dryer super lightweight, but it is ergonomically designed to cut down on hand fatigue, meaning that you can use it for a very long time without any aches or pains.
It dries the hair super fast, and its gentle, even heat allows every hair strand to dry at roughly the same time.
This hair dryer is made for all types of hair, including coarse and thick hair, and it always produces hair that is smooth, shiny, and super soft regardless of the type of hair you have.
- Is super lightweight and ergonomic in design for less pain
- Offers 2000 watts of power for faster drying
- Dries quickly and evenly every time
- Works on all hair types, including thick and coarse hair
- Great for daily use
- Some complaints about it breaking shortly after purchase
- Not suitable for frizzy hair
Best for Fast Drying: BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Portofino
This 2000-watt hair dryer offers titanium power for smooth, shiny, touchable hair. The heat it emits is even yet gentle, and it even closes the cuticle so that your hair is a lot smoother and softer.
It is good for all types of hair, including coarse and thick hair, and there is even a removable filter in the rear that makes cleaning a breeze. It comes with three different heat settings, three power settings, and two concentrator nozzles.
- Provides a full 2000 watts of power for fast drying
- Comes with three heat settings, and three power settings
- Comes with two concentrator nozzles and an easy-to-clean filter
- Uses Nano titanium ionic technology, which distributes heat evenly
- Great for all hair types
- Lightweight and sleek design
- Some complaints about a bad smell coming from the dryer
Best for Travel: BaBylissPRO TT Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer
This is the perfect hair dryer for travelers, thanks to its compact design and foldable handle. It provides 1000 watts of power and even has dual voltage capability for the versatility you deserve.
The tourmaline crystals release ions that combat frizziness and static, and best of all, it works on all types of hair, including thick and coarse hair.
It is super cheap and affordable for everyone but is still a high-quality, efficient hair dryer that enables you to get hair that is shiny, smooth, and touchably soft.
- Releases ions to combat frizziness and static
- Has a compact design and foldable handle for easy traveling
- Is extremely affordable for everyone
- Comes with two speed and two heat settings
- Works on all hair types
- Some claims that it blew only cool air after a while
Best with Far-Infrared Heat: BaBylissPRO Tourmaline Titanium 3000
It’s great for all hair types, including coarse and thick hair. It’s ergonomically designed for less hand and wrist pain, and it releases ions so that the hair is always smooth and shiny.
It is perfect to use with or without a brush. Also, it is such a high-quality dryer that you can use it for a very long time and it will not let you down.
- Is great for all types of hair, including hair that is prone to damage and breakage
- Is ergonomically designed for less hand and wrist pain
- Releases ions for shiny, smooth, soft hair
- Some users have complained about the red coating on the handle peeling off
Best for Short Hair: BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Bambino
When it comes to drying short hair, this hair dryer offers the perfect combination of affordability and practicality. It is also a great traveling hair dryer because of its compact size.
It offers many of the features that the big boys do. There are two different heat/speed settings, and it blows heat that is nice and even, therefore drying the hair very fast. It comes with dual voltage and can accommodate all hair types.
Not only that, but it also protects the hair as it’s working so that your hair comes out much softer and smoother.
- Can accommodate all types of hair, especially short hair
- Protects the hair as it’s drying for smoother and shinier hair
- Comes with two different heat/speed settings
- Very affordable
- Some claims that the heat doesn’t get that high
Best Rotating Hot Brush: BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Rotating Hot Air Brush
This is a 2” rolling brush that can rotate both frontwards and backwards. It is anti-static and therefore dries hair without frizziness or static, and its ergonomic design means much less hand and wrist pain.
Best of all, the brush delivers salon-quality results at a fraction of the cost. In the end, you get hair that is smooth, shiny, and very soft. It is also good for all types of hair.
- It produces salon-quality results without the high prices
- The versatile brush rotates frontwards and backwards
- It is ergonomically designed for less hand and wrist pain
- Frizz is minimized with the use of ionic technology and antistatic bristles
- Comes with 3 temperature settings
- Some claims that it stopped rotating after just a short time
- Some complaints that it made their hair frizzy
FAQ - BaByliss Hair Dryer Reviews
Q: Can you use BaByliss hair dryers every day?
Q: What is the best BaByliss hair dryer for fine hair?
Q: Which BaByliss hair dryer is best for curly hair?
A: Curly hair is usually thick, so you’ll want to go with a dryer that is at least 1800 watts, preferably more so that you can dry your locks quickly and easily. Less drying time also equals less heat damage to your curls, which translates to healthier hair.
Q: Is BaByliss hair dryer worth it?
A: Absolutely. You’ll find all BaByliss hair dryers to be reasonably priced, including the ones that promise professional-looking results.
Q: Is a 1000 W hair dryer good or bad?
Conclusion: BaByliss Hair Dryer Reviews
They make everything from compact travel-sized dryers to larger dryers made for professionals, meaning that it’ll be easy to find something to meet your needs every time.
- Best Hair Products to Use Before Blow Drying
- Steam Hair Straighteners: Everything You Need to Know
- Volumizing Hair Powders: 8 Important Things You Need to Know
- Best Leave-in Conditioners for Damaged Hair
- Best Flat Irons for Damaged Hair
- How To Straighten Fine, Thin Hair
- Titanium vs. Ceramic vs. Tourmaline Flat Irons
Hi, it’s Judy!