A color or a combination of colors will be used depending on the desired treatment, in this article, we will talk specifically about red LED light therapy, its benefits for the skin, procedure, areas targeted, side effects, and more.
Table of Contents
How Does Red LED Light Therapy Work?
Benefits of Red Light Therapy
- It helps to restore damaged cells and accelerate wound healing.
- It is a perfect and non-invasive treatment for wrinkle and fine line reduction.
- Helps against hair loss in people that have androgenic alopecia.
- It helps to reduce redness and uneven skin tone.
- It reduces pore size and refines skin texture.
- Helps to reduce psoriasis lesions.
- It helps to treat sun damage and age spots.
- It relieves the signs of rosacea.
- Can help improve the health of your joints if you happen to have knee degenerative osteoarthritis.
- It is also often used in combination with blue led to treat acne scars.
Procedure for Red Light Therapy
With an Esthetician
What is a session like? After a thorough cleansing of the face, and wearing protective glasses, you will be required to lie down comfortably so that the face is placed under the LED panels.
Areas Targeted by LED Light
Is Red Light Therapy Safe?
Can LED Light Therapy Damage Your Eyes?
Hi, it’s Judy!