As we age, our skin begins to sag and get wrinkles, and it doesn’t just happen to the facial area. In fact, one area that can make you look older than you are is the chest and neck area. When wrinkles or crepe-like skin covers that area, we can both look and feel old. Fortunately, there are products that can help, and one of them is called Strivectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream. It is one of the most popular neck creams used to treat wrinkles, loss of firmness and elasticity, and crepey appearance. Here’s a detailed StriVectin Tightening Neck Cream Review
Table of Contents
- 1 Product Claims
- 2 Key Ingredients
- 3 StriVectin TL Advanced Neck Cream Plus Review: Pros and Cons
- 4 Who Is StriVectin Neck Cream for?
- 5 How to Use StriVectin Neck Cream
- 6 FAQ - StriVectin Tightening Neck Cream Review
- 7 Final Verdict - StriVectin Tightening Neck Cream Review
- Shea butter: it’s the most popular natural butter in skincare; it works as an emollient and locks moisture into the skin to keep it from being dry.
- Myristyl nicotinate, or NIA-114: this is a derivative of vitamin B3/niacinamide that helps reduce inflammation, moisturize the skin, reduce wrinkling, and repair the skin barrier.
- Tetrapeptide 21: this peptide sends signals to skin cells that your collagen level is being depleted, causing the cells to generate more collagen. This ingredient has been proven to boost collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fibronectin production in the skin.
- Ceramide NG: this is one of the nine types of ceramides that are naturally found in the skin; it helps improve the skin barrier and therefore eliminate many signs of aging, including wrinkles, dryness, and itchiness.
- Hyaluronic Acid: a powerful hydrating ingredient that helps to seal water in the skin, keeping it supple, and plump.
- Acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester: this is another peptide (tyrosine + arginine) that signals the skin cells to release met-enkephalin, which works to relieve tension and therefore prevent future lines and wrinkles.
- Botanical brightening complex that brightens the skin on the neck and even improves discoloration. This complex includes ginger root extract, bearberry extract, and licorice root extract.
In addition to these ingredients, other ingredients included in the cream are essential oils, olive oil, other herbal extracts, algae extracts, and various peptides. It truly has a great combination of ingredients that work together to improve the neck and décolleté area.
StriVectin TL Advanced Neck Cream Plus Review: Pros and Cons
- In clinical studies, roughly 90% of the participants experienced positive results.
- Ingredients work together to actually tighten and firm the neck and décolleté area, and prevent future lines, wrinkles, and sagging.
- Lightens and brightens the neck and décolleté area.
- Contains a lot of natural botanicals that are good for the skin.
- Specifically made for the neck area, producing the results you’re looking for.
- Helps improve overall skin tone.
- Has a smooth texture, and absorbs quickly.
- Certified cruelty-free.
- Paraben, sulfate, and phthalate free.
- It is a bit pricy.
- Some customers complained about side effects such as redness and rashes.
Who Is StriVectin Neck Cream for?
How to Use StriVectin Neck Cream
- Apply a thin layer to the neck and décolleté area
- Rub in the cream on the neck area using an upward motion
- Apply the cream on the sides of the neck and along the jawline
- Rub in the cream in the décolleté area using a circular motion
FAQ - StriVectin Tightening Neck Cream Review
Do Neck Firming Creams Work?
Is Strivectin Neck Cream Safe to Use?
What Are The Side Effects of Strivectin Neck Cream?
Final Verdict - StriVectin Tightening Neck Cream Review
Hi, it’s Judy!