Table of Contents
- 1 Pmd Personal Microderm Pro Review – Key Features & Specifications
- 2 PMD Personal Microderm Pro - Positives and Negatives:
- 3 How to Use PMD Personal Microderm Pro
- 4 Is it Worth it?
Pmd Personal Microderm Pro Review – Key Features & Specifications
Personal Microderm (PMD) pro is an at-home skincare tool used to clear blemishes, enlarged pores, dark spots and pigmentation, wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, loss of firmness, and blackheads while improving the skin tone and texture.
Design and Shape
Suction Power (Speed)
Price and Warranty
PMD Personal Microderm Pro - Positives and Negatives:
- Has a patented spinning disc technology.
- The exfoliation discs come in a broad range of colors, from very-sensitive to very-intense.
- Designed for both facial and body use.
- Has 2 suction strengths, standard speed for intense treatments, and slower speed for hard-to-reach areas, sensitive skin, and less intense treatments.
- Easy to use and convenient.
- Visibly smooths out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, lightens dark spots and pigmentation, and tightens enlarged pores.
- The treatment session takes only about three minutes
- Cannot be used during a power outage.
- Discs wear out faster; however, the replacement discs are available online and at very affordable prices.
- Not as intense as in-office treatments, but the results are quite close.
How to Use PMD Personal Microderm Pro
Image Source: pmdbeauty.com
Continue this process until the entire treatment area has been covered. (watch the quick video below to learn how to properly use your device).
Is it Worth it?
What’s more, it’s easy to use, efficient, and affordable.
You can go ahead and purchase one without a second thought!
Hi, it’s Judy!