LED light therapy is a fairly new and somewhat ultramodern technology. Like so many other space-agey, avant-garde luxuries that we enjoy today, So, how to use Led Light therapy at home?
What are The Different Colors of Led Light and What Do They Do?
- Red Light (650nm). Red light is the king of increasing blood flow and collagen production. With its stimulating properties, red LED light can help the effects of aging and sun damage as well as more generalized conditions like rosacea and some kinds of acne.
- Blue (463nm). An LED for the rest of us with more specific issues to tackle, blue LED light is a great hue for relieving the progression of acne and killing the inflammation associated with it, and it also features a fantastic tightening quality which will encourage smoother, more youthful skin.
- Green (527nm). An effective anti-aging tool, green LED is also notorious for its ability to smooth uneven pigmentation and helping to rejuvenate loose or sagging skin to its original supple quality.
- Yellow (590nm). This color can provide many benefits including reducing inflammation, rosacea, and redness, and also gives the skin a smoother look. A good medium color for related issues, yellow Led light might be a good place to begin with your home LED light therapy session.
- Purple (600nm). Purple LED is a cool, relaxing color that soothes the mind as well as the body, creating a gentle sense of well-being. It can also improve lymph metabolism, which in turn can help to combat obesity and many other debilitating disorders.
- Light blue (510nm). A cool and calming LED color with appropriately freshening properties, light blue can be valuable for those of us who are extra sensitive to sunburn and inflammation. It is also a powerful combatant of seasonal allergies and can lessen the negative effects.
- NEW White (470nm). The white LED is a brand new feature and in many ways the best of all its constituents with none of the particulars. If you feel that you’re suffering from most of the problems described above in one way or another, white LED light therapy could be perfect for you. It helps to abet inflammation, acne, rosacea, wrinkles and open wounds, speeding the healing process and helping to revive damaged cells. Interestingly, white LED also possesses mood- and sleep-regulating qualities, making it a good choice for insomnia and anxiety sufferers. It also stimulates and accelerates tissue metabolism, resulting in new, healthy skin emerging more quickly.
How to Use Led Light Therapy at Home?
Steps to Follow
Are Home LED Light Therapy Devices Safe to Use?
Does it Hurt?
Nope! LED therapy is completely non-invasive and therefore should be without any kind of discomfort. In fact, it’s considered to be very relaxing and tranquil, more like spa treatment than anything else. Easier still, home LED light therapy devices are designed to be activated with a press of a button and left on your face for the duration of the therapy. Just lay back in a comfortable position, relax, and enjoy your session.
Hi, it’s Judy!