While there are at-home facial steamers, they rarely work as well as a professional one does. If you’re an esthetician, you naturally want the very best facial steamer so that you can give your customers the best treatment every time, which is why it is so important to find the right one.
Researching and shopping around for the right steamer is important because like other products, each brand offers different features and benefits.
That being said, we’ve done a little bit of the research for you and have come up with a total of six very high-quality professional facial steamers for you to consider.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Professional Facial Steamers
- 1.1 Best Overall: Topbarber Professional Facial Steamer
- 1.2 Best with Magnifying lamp: Ejoyous Facial Steamer
- 1.3 Best with Ozone function: Eastmagic Ozone Facial Steamer
- 1.4 Best for Strong Steam: Kingsteam Face Steamer
- 1.5 Best Affordable: HiBeauty PRO Facial Steamer
- 1.6 Best with Safety Sensors: JJ CARE Ozone Facial Steamer
- 2 Important Features to Consider When Buying the Best Professional Facial Steamers
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 Conclusion
Best Professional Facial Steamers
Best Overall: Topbarber Professional Facial Steamer
This heavy-duty professional facial steamer is adjustable and offers 5X magnification and an extendable glass so you can get up close to inspect the skin thoroughly. It also comes with ozone technology that purifies the skin and eliminates skin-damaging pollutants.
Topbarber Professional Facial Steamer is a very powerful steamer that shuts off quietly and even comes with an essential oil basket for those times when you want to offer your customers a little extra care. It is the perfect facial steamer for your professional clinic or spa.
- Includes ultraviolet ozone feature
- Offers 5X magnification
- Comes with an essential oil basket
- Adjustable and extendable for more efficient work
- High-quality steamer
- Very easy to use
- A bit pricey
Best with Magnifying lamp: Ejoyous Facial Steamer
This 2-in-1 facial steamer has a multifunctional LED lamp that is super easy to use and an adjustable gooseneck that guarantees you’ll always be in the best position to take good care of your customers.
You get a hands-free way to work with your customers, and the high-quality wheels make it simple to move from one location to another whenever you need to do so. It also comes with 5X magnification for convenience.
- Multifunctional LED lamp that is easy to use
- Adjustable gooseneck and wheels for easy maneuverability
- Comes with a 5X detachable magnifying lamp
- The LED magnifying lamp emits a soft and natural light that is comfortable for the eyes
Best with Ozone function: Eastmagic Ozone Facial Steamer
This facial steamer comes with a 360-degree spray head and tube rotation that make getting to the right location much easier on the esthetician.
The 5X magnification means getting close to the client is a breeze, and its relatively small design makes it super easy to maneuver. It is even made in an eco-friendly manner and is extremely durable, so you can put it through a lot and it will keep on going.
Eastmagic Facial Steamer also comes with an ultraviolet ozone feature that purifies the steam before it reaches the skin, ensuring safe and efficient treatments.
- Durable and built to last
- The 360-degree design makes it easy to maneuver
- Comes with an adjustable nozzle for convenience
- Comes with ultraviolet ozone feature
- Lightweight and easy to use
- 5X Magnifying Lamp
- Some complaints that it broke shortly after purchase
Best for Strong Steam: Kingsteam Face Steamer
This facial steamer has a stronger steam capability and a more stable wheelbase than many of the other steamers do.
Kingsteam Face Steamer is very affordable and even has an auto shut-off function whenever it runs out of water. The flexible wheels mean it’s very easy to maneuver and move from one location to another, and the large capacity cup means it can run for long periods of time without running out of water.
- Very strong and powerful steamer
- Produces strong steam
- Auto shut-off feature for safety and convenience
- Adjustable metal stand for easy maneuverability
- Comes with a large capacity cup
Best Affordable: HiBeauty PRO Facial Steamer
This facial steamer is so affordable that it can be used by consumers in addition to professional estheticians.
- Great for both consumers and professionals
- Made very sturdy and strong
- Hydrates and deep cleans the skin
- Some claim it takes longer to produce steam
- Some say it stopped working shortly after purchase
Best with Safety Sensors: JJ CARE Ozone Facial Steamer
This is an easy-to-use facial steamer that is well-made and reasonably priced. The swivel wheels mean it is easy to maneuver from one location to another, and the 360-degree spray head rotation allows you to use the steamer at many different angles.
JJ CARE Steamer is also a very quiet and portable facial steamer that can be used on people of all ages. It rolls smoothly and operates quietly, making it a great steamer to own.
- Quiet and easy to operate
- Easy to set up and easy to use
- Swivel wheels make it easy to maneuver
- When the water level is too low, two safety sensors sound an alarm and the unit shuts down automatically
- Some claim it beeps at inappropriate times
- Some say it broke shortly after purchase
Important Features to Consider When Buying the Best Professional Facial Steamers
If you’re going to buy a high-quality facial steamer for professional use, there are certain features you should look for. This doesn’t mean you have to have all of these features, but it helps to know what they are so that you can decide which one is right for you in the end. Here are some features you need to consider:
- The heat-up time. Heat-up times vary depending on the brand, so you’ll want one that doesn’t take longer than around 10 minutes or so.
- The direction of the steam. The steamer itself can be fixed or work in different directions, so you’ll have to decide which one you like best.
- The price. Unfortunately, your budget has to be considered when researching facial steamers. Most professional steamers come in the $200 range.
- Essential oil dispenser. Not all facial steamers have this feature, but it’s a nice one to have when you want to offer your customers a little extra oomph.
- Temperature control. This is not a necessity but is very nice to have.
- Reserve capacity. For professional use, you should get one that holds 90 to 100 mL at the very least.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much is a professional facial steamer?
Q: How do you use a professional facial steamer?
A: Simply fill up the container with water and turn it on. After 10 to 15 minutes, the steam will be thick and full enough to use on clients.
Q: What is the ozone on a facial steamer for?
Professional facial steamers come in many different designs and price ranges, but their basic capabilities are similar. Finding the one that’s right for you is important, and if you’re a professional, never opt for a facial steamer that is intended for home use. Professional steamers are built to last and to withstand all of the abuse they usually take, so buying one specifically made for professional use is imperative.
Fortunately, the average professional steamer is made to last for a very long time, so you can count on keeping it around for a while after you purchase it.
Hi, it’s Judy!