Looking for the best facial mists and sprays for dry, sensitive skin?
Much like facial oils, facial mists, and sprays for dry, sensitive skin are a great addition to your beauty arsenal. Facial mists help to fight skin dryness and soothe sensitive skin; they also revitalize and brighten dull skin.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 10 Facial Mists & Sprays For Dry and/or Sensitive Skin
- 1.1 Caudalie Grape Water Soothing Organic Face Mist
- 1.2 Eau Thermale Avene Thermal Spring Water
- 1.3 Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater
- 1.4 Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist Toner
- 1.5 Evian Facial Spray
- 1.6 Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
- 1.7 Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist
- 1.8 KORRES H2rose Hydrating Face Mist
- 1.9 Herbivore - Natural Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist
- 1.10 Rose Water Spray Mist Toner Authentic Bulgarian
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Final Thoughts
Top 10 Facial Mists & Sprays For Dry and/or Sensitive Skin
Caudalie Grape Water Soothing Organic Face Mist
Looking for the best facial mist that hydrates and tones your skin? Caudalie Grape Water is a cooling facial mist that restores comfort and freshens the skin. Extracted from organic grapes and infused with organic plant water, this gentle mist soothes and refreshes your skin, while strengthening the skin barrier.
- Effectively hydrates and tones the skin.
- Great for skin sensitivity, dryness and dehydration.
- Rich in mineral salts and potassium.
- It is paraben, alcohol, phthalate, and fragrance free.
- Made from organic grape juice and grape water.
- Suitable for all-day use.
Eau Thermale Avene Thermal Spring Water
Eau Thermale Avene Thermal Spring Water is one of the best naturally soothing facial mists for dry, sensitive skin. Since 1743, the main ingredient has been Avene Thermal Spring Water.
- Naturally occurring mist.
- Hydrates the skin on the go.
- Reduces itching and redness.
- Can soothe diaper rash.
- Minimizes skin sensitivity.
- Offers antioxidant protection.
- Paraben and sulfate free.
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater
- Not suitable for sensitive skin.
Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist Toner
- Helps firm your skin.
- Refreshes and comforts your skin.
- Creates an active antioxidant shield on your skin.
- It is paraben, gluten, sulfate, and fragrance-free.
- Comes in a convenient spray bottle.
- Ideal for dry, sensitive skin.
Evian Facial Spray
As such, this facial mist is perfect for all skin types. It can remove perspiration, pool chlorine, and even ocean salt from your skin. You can also use it as a setting spray.
- It is paraben, sulfate, and phthalate free.
- Easy to use.
- Contains pure, natural mineral water.
- Removes perspiration and pool chlorine from your skin.
- Refreshes the skin all-day.
- Ideal for skin dryness and sensitivity.
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
- Does not contain synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents or DEA.
- It is paraben and phthalate free.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Restores skin radiance.
- You can use over or under makeup.
- Ideal for dry, dull, and sensitive skin.
- Not a setting spray.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist
- Leaves your skin refreshed and hydrated.
- Has vitamin-rich watermelon that fights free radical damage.
- Easy to apply.
- Paraben, sulfates, and phthalate free.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- A bit pricey.
KORRES H2rose Hydrating Face Mist
- Has aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, and Rosa Damascena water.
- Contains 9 times more vitamin C than oranges.
- Refreshes and hydrates the skin all-day.
- Restores youthful radiance.
- Comes in an easy to use bottle.
Herbivore - Natural Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist
- Its paraben, sulfates, and fragrance-free.
- Made from natural ingredients.
- Hydrates dry skin.
- Softens all skin types.
- A bit pricey.
Rose Water Spray Mist Toner Authentic Bulgarian
- Comes in a plastic bottle not glass bottle.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Does Face Mists Do For Skin?
How To Use a Face Mist Properly?
How Often Should You Use Face Mist?
Do You Use Facial Mist Before Or After Moisturizer?
What Is The Difference Between Face Mist And Toner?
Hi, it’s Judy!