The area under the eyes is the thinnest and most delicate of the body, and it is the first part on the face that loses firmness and brightness. With that said, it is a wise decision to start taking care of it sooner rather than later. As you may already know, peptides are one of the most effective ingredients that help boost collagen production in the skin and increase its moisture levels. In this article, we have listed our favorite eye creams that are hands down the best eye creams with peptides there is.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Eye Creams with Peptides to Buy
- 2 FAQ About Eye Creams With Peptides
Best Eye Creams with Peptides to Buy
EltaMD Renew Eye Gel
This eye gel is one of the best clinically proven eye creams with peptides that help you reduce all kinds of aging signs from the under-eye area.
In addition, this EltaMD Renew cream has a high ability to deeply moisturize your skin and make it soft thanks to the powerful hyaluronic acid it contains.
- It is an oil-free gel that helps to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, and free radical damage.
- Enriched with a unique peptide that provides visible improvements.
- Compatible with different EltaMD sunscreens.
- Certified Cruelty-Free.
- Sulfates, Paraben, and Phthalate-Free.
- Dermatologist approved.
Baebody Eye Gel for Under & Around Eyes
- Boosts new cells regeneration.
- Contains a powerful blend of peptides, Matrixyl 3000, and vitamin E.
- Removes all kinds of eye wrinkles and fine lines.
Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum
- Great treatment for dryness, fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage.
- Enriched with natural supplements such as Chronopeptide, platinum peptides, and cocoa extract to brighten the skin.
- Uses only clean ingredients.
- A little goes a long way.
- Vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
- The pump dispenser may occasionally block.
ELEMIS Peptide⁴ Eye Recovery Cream
- Can be applied with all sorts of sunscreens and makeup.
- Helps restore the appearance of tired eyes.
- Revives, brightens, and hydrates the skin.
- May not suit people with sensitive skin.
Murad Resurgence Renewing Eye Cream
- Dermatologist developed.
- Contains advanced Peptides and Retinol, amino acids, and vitamin C.
- Scientifically proven to provide visible results.
- Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates free.
- A bit pricey.
Mario Badescu Dermonectin Eye Cream
- Provides intense moisture for dry skin.
- Tackles visible signs of aging.
- Presence of antioxidants along with vitamin A, cocoa butter, and coconut oil.
- Only recommended for night use.
Revision Skincare D.E.J. Eye Cream
- Contains peptides, antioxidants, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Amino Acids.
- Tackles wrinkles, crow’s feet, dark circles, and puffiness.
- Provides the skin with intense hydration and helps the skin to attract and retain moisture.
FAQ About Eye Creams With Peptides
What Do Peptides Do?
- Improves the skin barrier function and strengthens resilience.
- Stimulates skin cells to build collagen and elastin, which help with fine lines and wrinkles.
- Eases inflammation and restores the skin’s structure.
- Has soothing and hydrating properties.
Do Eye Creams Work With Peptides?
How to Apply Your Eye Cream The Right Way?
When Should You Start Using Eye Creams With Peptides?
Hi, it’s Judy!